The GPS Challenges are:
3-A. Race to goal with waypoints on a PG. route details
3-B. Race to goal with waypoints on a HG. route details
4-A. Most laps between waypoints on a single PG flight. route details
4-B. Most laps between waypoints on a single HG flight. route details
5. Longest time in the air on a single flight. PG or HG
* All categories can be flown on all 12 days.
- In order to create more opportunities for everyone, each person can only win one category.
- You’ll have to be registered and have paid your entry in the event prior to the date/time on your GPS track log for all flights submitted.
- This part of the competition will be in strict adherence to competition guidelines as far as track logs are concerned. If you have an epic flight but forget to turn your track log recorder on, all I can say is that I’ll be handing out Kleenex in the LZ.
- The same bonus opportunities from blood and/or pledge donations apply here as well.
To clear your Track Log before each flight
and make sure your recorder is set to ON.
For scoring details click here